SIL3 Safety Rating.
The safety approved, bidirectional radio controlled safety system UH 6900 from the SAFEMASTER W series , is for the transmission of safety inputs such as E-stop and conventional control functions and offers great flexibility for the protection of hazardous areas. By implementing the latest radio controlled technologies, a high degree of availability, a wide range, and safety is achieved. Two safety zones can easily be connected wirelessly over a considerable distance. The main application areas include applications covering large areas and mobile applications such as fully automated conveyor systems and driverless transport systems. Simple and inexpensive retrofitting of existing safety systems can also be achieved wirelessly with this system.
• For safety applications up to Cat. 4 / PL e or SIL CL 3
• High availability with long transmission range
• Two-channel safety inputs and outputs
• Control inputs and outputs
• Quick Start, fast set-up procedure
• Convenient diagnostic options
SIL3 Safety Rating.
The radio controlled safety module UH 6900 in group mode is an innovative wireless safety system to protect man and machine. A feature of the wireless safety system is its safety-oriented uni-directional radio transmission for transmitting signals between one wireless safety module as group control device and one ore more group receivers so that the two separate safety devices, each of them installed on a different machine part that is not connected to the other by wires (for example, moving machine parts), work together as one system. Therefore SAFEMASTER W radio controlled safety modules are intended for the wireless remote control of machines and plant parts that used to be controlled by cable. Their usage is only restricted by valid safety instructions that prohibit, for example, staying under suspended loads. The radio controlled safety module UH 6900 group receiver always works together with a UH 6900 group control device. The safety related output contacts are either controlled via radio from the group controller or by local e-stop systems.
Typical applications are:
• Hazard areas where protective equipment is necessary for the safety of persons but where wiring is impossible or not reasonable, for example in applications with extremely wide-spread, extensive hazard zones
• Mobile and stationary plants and equipment, for example large machines, assembly halls and scaffolds, conveyor belts, high-rack warehouses, warehouses, forklifts, etc.
• The radio transmission range is up to 800 m
Copyright © 2021 Industrial Safety Controls, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.